News and Events
You're Invited to the ERG Kickoff Party on July 28 at Spirit WorldPublished: July 22, 2022
Please join us for an all-ERG networking event on Thursday, July 28, 4 to 7 p.m. at Spirit World in Aksarben Village (6680 Center St., Omaha). Appetizers will be provided at this open house event.
All Methodist Health System employees are invited to learn more about Employee Resource Groups (ERG) by participating in one of the virtual information sessions, watching a recording of the session or joining us for an in-person event to celebrate the launch of the ERG initiative. Additional events are being scheduled in Council Bluffs and Fremont.
Join us to learn more about:
- Methodist Emerging Professionals (MEP)
- LGBTQ+ & Allies Resource Group
- Veterans & Allies Resource Group (VERG)
- Starting a New Employee Resource Group
All Methodist employees are invited to join!
- Monday, July 25, 8 to 8:30 a.m.: Virtual information session
- Tuesday, July 26, 12 to 12:30 p.m.: Virtual information session
- Wednesday, July 27, 4 to 4:30 p.m.: Virtual information session
Virtual information sessions will include the same content, so there's no need to attend multiple sessions. To watch a video replay of a virtual information session, click here.
- Thursday, July 28, 4 to 7 p.m.: Kickoff party at Spirit World in Aksarben Village (6680 Center St., Omaha). Appetizers will be provided at this open house event.
- Friday, July 29: Exclusive content delivered to new ERG members
To RSVP, or for more information, visit staff.bestcare.org/erg.
Why Participate in an ERG?
- Create connections with employees who share common interests or characteristics.
- Take advantage of opportunities for education and growth.
- Attend special events such as team volunteer offerings and outside-of-work celebrations.
- Network across the health system and learn more about the inner workings of Methodist.
Contact Shari Collins in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supervisors, please print and post the attached flyer in employee common areas.