Welcome to the new Methodist Provider Portal and Employee Connections! If you need assistance, please reach out using the Contact Us form.
Replay: Lunch & Learn Focuses on Fertility, Pregnancy and the COVID-19 VaccinePublished: Sept. 13, 2021
Maternal-fetal medicine specialist Emily Patel, MD, and reproductive health specialist Abigail Delaney, MD, led a presentation titled "Fertility, Pregnancy and the COVID Vaccine" during a Lunch & Learn event on Sept. 1 at Methodist Women's Hospital.
Watch the video replay of the presentation above and find additional resources below.
- PowerPoint: COVID-19 Vaccine in Pregnancy and Lactation
- PowerPoint: Most Up-to-Date Information on COVID-19 and Fertility
- Preliminary Findings of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Persons
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccine Response in Pregnant and Lactating Women: a Cohort Study
- Association Between BNT162b2 Vaccination and Incidence of SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Pregnant Women
- Efficient Maternal to Neonatal Transfer of Antibodies Against SARS-CoV-2 and BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine