News and Events
The Meaning of Care Magazine: Read the Summer 2021 IssuePublished: Aug. 24, 2021
This issue of The Meaning of Care Magazine highlights Methodist’s commitment to providing innovative, compassionate care through clinical trials, state-of-the-art procedures, vaccine accessibility and comprehensive services for COVID-19 long haulers.
Stories in This Issue
- ‘Heads and Shoulders Above the Rest’: Achieving Vascular Excellence Through Advanced Technology and Compassionate Care
- ‘Heart and Soul’: Innovative, Patient-Centered Care Leads to Cardiac Clinical Trial Excellence
- The Vaccine That Prevents Cancer
- Her Port in the Storm: Patient Leans on Methodist Doctor Through Unknowns of Long COVID
- ‘World-Class’ Care in Omaha: How Innovative Procedures at Methodist Are Changing Lives
- Touching Gift to Methodist Hospital Foundation Proves That Gratitude Doesn’t Expire
- New Women and Newborns Center Delivers Care for Western Iowa
- Fremont Health Care Heroes Honored for Pandemic Fight
- Long COVID Patient Relies on His Faith and Methodist Doctor
- ‘Such a Fighter’: Iowa Mom Determined To Regain Her ‘Normal’ Life After COVID-19
- ‘This Story Needs To Be Told’: Omaha Woman Opens Up About Long COVID Struggles in Hopes of Helping Others
The magazine, produced by the Methodist Health System Marketing Department, was just released and will soon be distributed at all Methodist affiliates.