July 21 Employee Town Hall Video Replay AvailablePublished: Aug. 7, 2020
Leaders from Methodist Health System answered questions during an Employee Town Hall event on July 21.
Leaders taking part were:
- Josie Abboud, FACHE, president and CEO of Methodist Hospital and Methodist Women's Hospital
- Julie Murray, vice president of ancillary and professional services for Methodist Hospital and Methodist Women's Hospital
- Bill Lydiatt, MD, vice president of medical affairs and chief medical officer for Methodist Hospital and Methodist Women's Hospital
- Jeff Francis, vice president of finance and chief financial officer for Methodist Health System
- Paula Pittman, vice president of Human Resources for Methodist Health System
- Patty Bauer, RN, RRT, vice president of Methodist Women's Hospital
- Teri Tipton Bruening, MSN, RN-BC, CNE, vice president of patient care and chief nursing officer for Methodist Hospital and Methodist Women’s Hospital
To replay video from the event, click here.