News and Events
Mobile mammography coach coming to the 825 Building on March 22Published: Jan. 30, 2024
The Methodist Mobile 3D Mammography coach will be making a stop at the 825 Building in December so employees and their spouses can receive their yearly mammograms.
Screening appointments are available Friday, March 22, from 9 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Individuals must meet the following eligibility criteria to participate.
- You must be 40 years of age or older.
- It must be a year since your last mammogram.
- You cannot be pregnant or have breastfed in the past six months.
- You do not have a lump, pain or discharge from the nipple area.
- You must be ambulatory and able to maneuver the stairs into the coach.
- Within the past year, you have seen a gynecologist, primary care provider or internist who is willing to accept screening results.
Each screening should take approximately 10 minutes to complete, and results will be available seven days after the exam.