News and Events
American Nurses Credentialing Center Magnet Recognition Program® Staff Notice of Site Evaluation by ANCC Magnet Recognition Program AppraisersPublished: Nov. 20, 2023
Magnet Recognition Program®
Your organization has applied to the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program® for redesignation of the prestigious Magnet designation. This designation recognizes excellence in nursing services.
Feedback from the staff at Nebraska Methodist Hospital will be sought to assist the site appraisers in the verification, clarification, and amplification activities.
- Your organization has submitted written documentation for the appraisal team to review. That information is available to you for review at https://mhsintranet.nmhs.org/Main/Magnet-Nursing---The-Meaning-of-Care.aspx under the “Our Magnet Documents” section.
- You have an opportunity to participate in the evaluation process and are encouraged to do so. We will be coming to your hospital on January 9, 2024, for a site visit.
- Comments may be mailed or emailed to the Magnet Program Office prior to the site visit.
- There will also be an opportunity for you to speak with the appraisers during the site visit on January 9, 2024 from 3:00-3:45pm in the Prairie Room at Methodist Hospital and the Criss Room at Women’s Hospital.
- All Comments must be received on or before: December 30, 2023.
Email your comments to: @email
Mail your comments to:
Magnet Recognition Program
American Nurses Credential Center
8515 Georgia Avenue, Suite 400
Silver Spring, MD 20910-3492