News and Events
Stuff the Truck Food and Toy Drive Is Dec. 7Published: Nov. 10, 2023
Methodist Health System is proud to once again partner with area organizations for the WOWT Stuff the Truck Food and Toy Drive on Thursday, Dec. 7, from 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. This annual event aims to fight hunger in our community and ensure that all area children have a joyful holiday season.
Volunteers will be collecting nonperishable food items, paper goods and new, unwrapped toys at four locations:
- Methodist Women’s Hospital, 707 N. 190th Plaza in Omaha
- Methodist Physicians Clinic at Indian Hills, 8901 West Dodge Road in Omaha
- Methodist Fremont Health, 450 E. 23rd St. in Fremont
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson Medical Plaza, 808 E. Pierce St. in Council Bluffs
Donating is quick, easy and contact-free. Simply pull up and pop your trunk, and our volunteers will collect your donation right from your vehicle. There's no need to get out of your vehicle. Cash donations will also be accepted.
All donations will benefit the communities they are collected in. We're pleased to partner with the following groups to serve our communities and help those who need it most:
Special needs at the pantry this season include:
- Canned beans, vegetables and fruit
- Canned soup
- Oatmeal and pancake mix
- Paper products, including paper towels, toilet paper and diapers
- Pasta and pasta sauce
- Peanut butter
- Shelf-stable snack items like applesauce, crackers or granola bars
While the items listed above are in constant demand, all nonperishable food items and paper goods will be gratefully accepted. New, unused toys for children of all ages will also be accepted.