News and Events
Join the Methodist Corporate Cup Team and Benefit the American Lung AssociationPublished: March 3, 2023
Lace up those athletic shoes, grab the strollers and join Methodist team captain Sumit Mukherjee, MD, at the 2023 Omaha Corporate Cup race on April 16 at Aksarben Village.
The event, now in its 42nd year, is Omaha’s premier running and corporate engagement event. In the past five years alone, it has raised nearly $1.8 million for the American Lung Association.
Participants of all ages and skill levels are welcome, and a variety of routes and options are available:
- Timed 5k
- Untimed 5k
- Untimed 1 mile
- Kids run 100 yard dash
Each participation option has a $35 sign-up fee. Packet pickup information will be provided closer to race day.
Join the Methodist Team!
Follow these steps to join the Methodist Corporate Cup team.
- Start at www.OmahaCorporateCup.org and click the blue “Register” button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select the “Corporate Team Register as a Team Member” option/button .
- Create a new account, or log in if you’re a past participant.
- On the “Join or Form a Team” page, search Methodist Health System in the “Team Name” field or select Methodist Health System from the dropdown “Company” field. Click the blue “Join” button.
- Choose your participation option.
Methodist is offering corporate cup T-shirts for purchase this year. T-shirts must be ordered by March 21 to guarantee delivery before race day. T-shirts will be sent via interoffice mail. Please select your primary work location when ordering to ensure accurate delivery.
To purchase your shirt, please click here.
- Participants who self-pledge or fundraise at least $42 will receive the official 42nd Annual Corporate Cup Dry-Fit Event T-shirt from the American Lung Association.
- All Participants who fundraise at least $100 will receive an exclusive 42nd Annual Corporate Cup Mug and the 42nd Annual Corporate Cup Dry-Fit Event T-shirt from the American Lung Association.
- All corporate teams with at least four team members (including the team captain) are eligible for speed and fundraising awards. Teams can be made up of members completing any of the Corporate Cup races.
For more information, visit the Omaha Corporate Cup website.