News and Events
Join Us for the Big Dig, Where Kids of All Ages Can Explore Construction EquipmentPublished: Aug. 25, 2022
Methodist Health System is proud to sponsor the American Cancer Society's 2022 Big Dig Omaha event from 1 to 4 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 11, at Highway 370 and Interstate 80.
The Big Dig Omaha, in partnership with Lueder Construction, is a free event where big and little kids can see their Tonka Truck dreams come true. The event includes:
- Exploring large construction equipment
- Scissor lift rides
- Operating a backhoe
- Operating a lull
- Hayrack rides
- Kona Ice and Gimme the Scoop
- A sandbox with toys and a dunk tank
What To Know
- You must check in at the tent to sign a waiver and get your wristband to participate.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and get well.
- Remember to wear sunscreen.
- Be sure to tell your friends and family about the event!
For more information, go to bigdigomaha.org or contact Jon Day at (402) 699-1463 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a printable flyer with event information, click here.
To donate to the American Cancer Society's Hope Lodge for patients and caregivers, scan the QR code below.