HR and Benefits
Reminder: Get a Preventive Exam To Secure Your Health Insurance Wellness Incentive for 2023Published: July 14, 2022
Attention, Methodist Health System Health Care Plan participants! Be sure to get an annual or routine preventive exam by your primary care provider by Aug. 31, 2022, to receive the wellness incentive in 2023.
Employee only: $400
Spouse only: $300
- Employee and/or spouse must be covered on the Methodist Health System Health Care Plan as of Aug. 1, 2022.
- Your visit must be completed no later than Aug. 31, 2022.
- The Health Plan covers one preventive wellness visit per calendar year. You do not need to have more than 365 days between visits.
- Exam eligibility:
- Qualifying provider type: family medicine, internal medicine or OB/GYN
- Qualifying provider level: physician, physician assistant (PA), nurse practitioner (NP) or certified nurse midwife (CNM)
- Qualifying CPT codes:
New patients 99385 99386 99387 S0610 Established patients 99395 99396 99397 S0612 S0613
For more information, including how to find a provider or verify that you've met the requirements, please visit the intranet homepage under "Announcements" and click on 2023 Wellness Incentive Information.
If you have questions, contact Methodist Health System Benefits at (402) 354-4748.