News and Events
Mobile Mammography Coach Coming to the 825 Building on June 30Published: May 30, 2022
The Methodist Mobile 3D Mammography coach will be making a stop at the 825 Building in June so employees and their spouses can get their yearly mammograms.
Screening appointments are available Thursday, June 30, from 9 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Individuals must meet the following eligibility criteria to participate.
- You must be 40 years of age or older.
- It must be a year since your last mammogram.
- You cannot be pregnant or have breastfed in the past six months.
- You do not have a lump, pain or discharge from the nipple area.
- You must be ambulatory and able to maneuver the stairs into the coach.
- Within the past year, you have seen a gynecologist, primary care provider or internist who is willing to accept screening results.
Each screening should take approximately 15-30 minutes to complete, and results will be available seven days after the exam. Please note: It is recommended that you wait four to six weeks after completing a COVID-19 vaccination before having a mammogram.