News and Events
Deadlines Approaching To Apply for Nebraska Methodist College ProgramsPublished: Feb. 17, 2022
Whether you’re just beginning or are ready to advance your nursing career, Nebraska Methodist College (NMC) has the program for you.
The deadline to apply for NMC’s Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing program is March 1, and the deadline for the Doctor of Nursing program is March 2.
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ACE)
- Can be completed in 12 months
- Personalized academic support
- High-tech labs and in-depth clinical experiences
- 96% of ACE graduates are employed within six months of graduation
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- 100% online
- Three paths: APRN to DNP, BSN to DNP and MSN to DNP
- Four tracks: Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist, Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, Family Nurse Practitioner and Public Health Policy
- Program concludes with evidence-based capstone project
Methodist Health System (MHS) offers the Tuition Assistance Program to eligible employees who attend NMC. You’ll receive up to $3,500 a year in tuition assistance if you’ve worked for MHS for at least six months at a minimum of 16 hours per week prior to the beginning of the semester.
Apply to NMC today at https://www.methodistcollege.edu/apply-now.
If you have questions, reach out to an admissions coordinator at (402) 354-7200 or @email.