HR and Benefits
Jennie Edmundson Retirement Benefits Updated for 2020 – Available Online in Employee Self ServicePublished: Sept. 24, 2021
For a printable version of this information with visual guides, click here.
Attention, Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital employees: Your 2020 Retirement Plan statement is now available online in Employee Self Service. The 2020 information reflects the benefit you earned in 2020 and your benefit projected to age 65.
To access your 2020 Retirement Plan information, follow the prompts below.
- Log on to Lawson Employee Self Service. Navigation is from the left menu bar. Select "Employee Self Service," then "Benefits."
- Select "Current Benefits." Your MJE 2020 Retirement Plan projected age 65 monthly life annuity will be displayed. As of Jan. 1, 2021, this monthly benefit is what you would be eligible to receive at age 65, if you are vested in the plan.
- Select "Retirement Benefit" from the menu bar to view your 2020 Retirement Plan vesting information and the benefit earned in 2020. The figure under “Interest/Service Credit” represents the value of the monthly retirement benefit that you earned during 2020.
For more information about the plan, please go to the MHS intranet at "Human Resources/MJE Benefits."
- For general plan information, select the "Jennie Edmundson Memorial Hospital Employee Retirement Plan - Frozen 12/31/2020" link under "Building Financial Security."
- To access the Summary Plan Description, click the link beside "Summary Plan Descriptions" and select "JEMH Employee Retirement Plan."
If you have questions, contact Human Resources at (402) 354-2200.