News and Events
Employee Flu Shot Distribution Starts Next Week. Here's What You Need To KnowPublished: Sept. 19, 2021
Flu season is right around the corner, which means flu shot distribution is, too. Methodist Health System will once again be offering flu shots for employees via the Closed Point of Dispensing (CPOD) process.
By dispensing flu shots in a CPOD format, Methodist will be able to vaccinate a large number of employees in an efficient time frame.
There is a need for staff to assist at the flu shot clinics. Those interested in assisting may sign up here.
CPOD flu shot dates are as follows:
Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital
Sept. 27- 28
6 a.m.-7 p.m.
Old HIM office (lower level by cafeteria)
6 a.m.-1 p.m.
Methodist Fremont Health
Sept. 30-Oct. 1
5:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
Health Park Plaza, Third floor 3
6 a.m.-6 p.m.
Nebraska Methodist College
7:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Open to students and employees
Methodist Women’s Hospital
6 a.m.-6 p.m.
What You Should Know
- You must have your employee badge for registration purposes.
- Short-sleeve shirts/blouses are recommended.
- You can get your flu shot at any of the above locations.
- If you have already received the flu shot, submit the verification form to Employee Health.
- Declination forms will be provided.
- A lunch ticket and sticker for validation will be provided.
Download a flyer about Methodist employee flu shot clinics here. For more information, visit the MHS intranet page on employee flu shots.