HR and Benefits
Employee Referral Program Extended to Dec. 31; See How You Could Earn $500Published: Sept. 7, 2021
Have you heard? The Methodist Health System Employee Referral Program has been extended to Dec. 31, 2021.
Our goal is to continue to expand our health system and our reputation as a premier health organization. To do this, we need the very best people – employees like you! Through the employee referral bonus program, you can help us find them and earn $500 in the process! YOU are our best ambassador.
Here’s How It Works
- Refer a qualified candidate you think would be a valuable member of our team.
- Your candidate can be a friend, neighbor, relative, former coworker – anyone who fits the qualifications.
- Your candidate CANNOT have been a Methodist Health System employee in the past 12 months or be a current employee.
Making a Referral Is Easy
- Have the candidate complete an application online at www.bestcare.org/jobs for a position at Methodist Health System.
- When the candidate completes and submits the application, be sure they list you as the referring staff member.
- If Methodist Health System hires your referral for a regularly scheduled part-time or full-time position (20 to 40 hours), you will be eligible for a $500 referral bonus.
Collecting Your Bonus
- The bonus is paid in two parts. You receive half of your bonus included in your check at the next available pay date after your referral completes six months of employment. The other half is included in your check at the next available pay date after your referral completes one year of employment. The next available pay date is based on payroll processing deadlines established by Human Resources.
- Bonuses are taxable income, so you will receive a net amount after taxes are deducted.
- You must be employed by Methodist Health System on the pay date and not be in a notice-to-leave period at the time of payment. Additionally, you must be continuously employed by Methodist Health System between the time of referral and the bonus pay date.
- If you are eligible for a referral bonus, you will be provided a confirmation of pay dates and program guidelines at the time your referral is hired.
For more information, see the Recruiting - Referral and Sign-on Bonuses policy on the intranet.
- The employee referral program was effective July 18, 2021, and has been extended to Dec. 31, 2021.
- This Employee Referral Program excludes Dunklau Gardens at Methodist Fremont Health, as it has a separate employee referral program.
Please call the Human Resources at (402) 354-2200.