Welcome to the new Methodist Provider Portal and Employee Connections! If you need assistance, please reach out using the Contact Us form.
HR and Benefits
Principal Financial Group Webinar Series Can Help You Reach Your Financial GoalsPublished: July 21, 2021
Principal Financial Group, the new service provider for the Methodist Health System retirement plans, provides a wealth of information online about retirement savings. Among Principal's resources are short webinars on a variety of financial topics. The webinars are intended to make complicated topics easier to understand and include a real person answering your questions.
Webinar topics include:
- Expanding and protecting savings
- Debt and emergency savings (also in Spanish)
- Health savings accounts and health care
- Reassessing finances after a market downturn
- Investing how-to
- Women and people of color
- Protecting assets and leaving a legacy (also in Spanish)
- Nearing retirement checklist
- Saving for college and student loans
- Estate planning
- Year-end tax prep and tax reform
- Social Security
July 21 Webinar: Why You Need a Will and How to Create One
If you have assets, financial accounts, children or all of the above and then some, a will is important to have. Yet, only 33% of adults have one in place. Join us for the July webinar and learn the importance of a will, six simple steps you can take to create one and how protect your retirement savings and other funds. Register today and learn how to help ensure your wishes are known and secure your loved ones’ financial future.
To see a flier with Principal webinar information, click here.
For more information on Methodist's transition to Principal Financial Group, click here.